- Bright Light therapy has been shown to control circadian rhythm disorders such as delayed sleep phase syndrome.
- Delayed sleep phase syndrome is where a person’s normal sleeping pattern is shifted outside of the “norm”.
- Light therapy consist of fluorescent bulbs installed in a box that is stood on top of a desk or table where you can sit next to it and be in front of the light.
- To do the treatment all you have to do is sit closely to the light box, light on, and eyes open
- Do not look directly at the light box when on; instead, when doing light therapy treatment, have something to read or watch while you sit by the light.
Learn more about Bright Light Therapy... Click Here